Large 3 bedroom, Convenient. Spacious. Private. Garden.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This jewel is situated within the geographical heart of Townsville: Aitkenvale. Located one street away from Ross River Road, this property promises the convenience of main-road living, with minimised main-road noise. The convenience of this property position cannot be understated. Shopping Centres, Daycare, Schools & Afterschool Care, Petrol & Service Stations, Banks, Gyms, Beauty, Medical Facilities and Government Departments. All within 2km or less! A short stroll, bike or drive, and you're there: not to mention minutes from James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks.
The property is a tidy two-storey townhouse with internal stairs and its own privately fenced courtyard. Located to the rear of a small community of 4 buildings (8 homes), you will experience little community traffic, and minimised noise from the street.
It's location makes this property perfect for young families, Defence Personnel or Students . In addition to the three bedrooms: the house features:
- One neighbor within the same building.
- Secured garage with internal access.
- Visitor parking on-site
- Plenty of street parking along Wotton Street for your guests.
- Living areas are sensibly tiled throughout - easy to clean.
- Private, fenced, low-maintenance court-yard.
- Open plan down-stairs living - seamless transition between kitchen, dining and living.
- Kitchen features plenty of storage and servery to the dining room.
- Tiled, outdoor entertaining area.
- Generous under-stairs storage room.
- Master bedroom features stylish modern bathroom, and very spacious walk-in wardrobe.
- Two spare bedrooms are carpeted, air-conditioned and feature built-in robes.
- NBN Access
- Study Nook above staircase.
- Manicured Gardens throughtout Complex.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.