Executive living - Belgian Gardens - Chubb Street!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Immaculately presented ,This property will certainly impress ! From the gorgeous country kitchen to the Hilton hotel like bathroom .Enjoy sea breezes from your elevated position in one of Belgian Gardens most coveted streets. A home oozing with charm character .you'll love entertaining friends and family with ease on the large front and extra large rear verandahs , overlooking private established gardens. You will feel like you are living in a bygone era ( absolutely stunning)inside and out. The property is walking distance to Belgian Gardens State School, delicatessen, childcare, butchery, Thai restaurant, local bottle shop, medical practice and fitness options (including Castle Hill).
- 1,012sqm elevated allotment in coveted Chubb Street
- Large front and rear verandahs for easy entertaining
- Split system air conditioning throughout and security system
- Classic style Queenslander with lovely four light casement windows
- VJ walls and Stunning wide pine floorboards
- Lovely open living area with aspect to front verandah
- Kitchen is absolutely stunning
- Meander down to the Rowes Bay foreshore and enjoy Soroptomist Park
- In the catchment for Belgian Gardens State School
Call anytime for an inspection .The Team at Ray White Townsville would love to help you into your new home !
Renting Quality properties to the Townsville region !
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.