Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
The Don't Maintain Them Like This Any More!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If something needed doing to this home ... it was fixed the same day and it was fixed right the first time. The work ethic of this family unit has been passed through the generations. No Short Cuts in Life ... No Short Cuts Here at This Home. Magnificently maintained and strong - this retro charmer is a must see.
A short walk from the Ross River walking tracks, Rossiter Park, and a flat bike ride from Stocklands Shopping Centre (including the Aitkenvale CBD) sits a groovy high-set little pad known as 30 Leopold Street. This little jewel stands out amongst it's neighbours as an exceptionally tidy & strong home on a manageable 599sqm corner lot.
Beautiful established gardens and lawn: lovingly tended to by the previous owner (and now his son), this yard brings a kaleidoscope of colour to the home and neighbourhood. The gardens is complete with its own walking track to lose yourself in the plant display. The yard is complimented with a paved enclosed entertaining area and a barbeque pit - perfect for family & friends to stop by.
The convenience of this property position cannot be understated. Perfect for young families, Defence Personnel or down-sizing. Shopping Centres, Daycare, Schools & Afterschool Care, Petrol & Service Stations, Banks, Gyms, Beauty, Medical Facilities and Government Departments, all within 3km or less - not to mention a short drive from the University and Lavarack Barracks. The position is perfect for the busy family and .......if you ever need a moment to slow down ...... this home will serve you well.
The home features:
- Large partially enclosed downstairs area with plenty of secure storage, laundry facilities and a carpeted multi-purpose room that is up to you to decide what it is used for
- Undercover car-parking for your car(s).
- Front and rear steps to the property
- Iconic shaggy carpets and durable vinyl line the floors, keeping in line with the meticulously maintained age of the property
- Air-Conditioning to cool the home
- Gorgeous casement windows (original glass paneling) bust open allowing breezes and natural light to flow through
- Three good sized bedrooms with the master boasting enormous floor space
- Retro kitchen design with glass door overhead storage and servery to the dining room, right next to the steps that lead to the entertaining area.
- Classic bathroom design with shower and bath.
The position & the potential..... this home is a stunning piece of retro charm that is quickly being snapped up through immense popularity and resurgence into iconic style fashion. You will not find many unique opportunities like this left on the market - coupled with its proximity to Ross River, and modern conveniences, this property will not last long.
Julie Munro & The Team are here to help you find value in this property. We have all the information you will need to make an informed decision about how to purchase this home. Julie Munro & The Team work 7 days a week and are available to arrange inspections for you.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Corner Block
599m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.