Main Residence & Complete Granny House!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Do you have an adult child not leaving home?? Do you care for a loved one who wants to live independently but needs supervision? Do your parents need or want to live close to you? Would you like to create a Home Office Environment? Would you love to get into the executive property market and make money at the same time - you could AIRBNB the independent residence, rent it out to students, rent it out to support life expenses!! This is a brilliant opportunity for so many DIVERSE reasons...... You will need to inspect this property !
OWNERS INSTRUCTIONS are clear : They would like this home under contract before Christmas!! All Offers will be presented to the owners for consideration immediately!
Please click on the floor plan to help understand the magnitude of what is on offer at this residence.
Private entrance from its own carport allows the occupants of this wonderfully appointed self-contained residence to come and go with privacy. The open plan living and dining spaces fully surround the very appointed kitchen. The kitchen is very generous for a 'granny flat' allowing the resident to store everything needed to entertain and cook up a storm for their guests. Independent in every sense, this residence has fully equiped laundry, private ensuite bathroom and huge master bedroom with a wall of storage. All of this can be closed off from the entertaining living space. Fully air-conditioned, screened and secured. The resident can also enjoy the privacy of an outdoor patio for pleasure and with friends. The established gardens create wonderful naturaly boundaries between the independent home and the main residence.
THE MAIN RESIDENCE:
Natural light floods into this residence from every side. The extensive natural ventilation will stay with you all year round with the clever design and generous allocations of windows, sliding doors and openings. Separate living areas will allow for you all to spread out. The fourth bedroom would also make a wonderful library, home office, meditation room. The kitchen is the hub of the home and family. This kitchen serves the outdoor decked entertaining area, the breakfast bar for casual snacks and great conversations, along with the formal dining arena. The master bedroom is spacious and delightfully positioned overlooking the concrete in-ground pool complete with waterfall. Generous storage can be found in the walk-in robe which is nestled beside the wonderful ensuite.
Close to mum and dad's room are two terrific bedrooms with built in cupboards and fans. The main bathroom will meet all of your needs and is so close to all the bedrooms. It is always wonderful to have a separate toilet - no cues in this home for the bathroom.
Other features you will adore:
- 4kw Jal Solar and Aurora Inverter - what an energy cost!
- Fully Fenced 867sqm lot - great security for children and pets!
- Drive through crescent driveway - surely no one will be backing into mum's car now ?
- Double carport with storage shed - in addition to the single carport with independent residence!
- Plenty of paved walkways for comfortable walking and low maintenance
- Established manicured gardens between paths - creates wonderful privacy between the buildings
- 30 steps to the end of the street and you are in parklands which line the Ross River. Go walking and riding around the Annandale suburbs for pleasure or transport yourself into the city or the hospital for work!
- Short drive from Murray Sport Complex, State High School and Private Schools - and the University.
- Short drive from Annandale Shopping Centre, The Precinct (where everyone loves) and the Expansive Idalia Fairfield Waters Shopping Complex!!!
Julie Munro & The Team are here to help you find value in this property. We have all the information you will need to make an informed decision about how to purchase this home. Julie Munro & The Team work 7 days a week and are available to arrange inspections for you at any time - please just call !
- Additional Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
867m² / 0.21 acres
3 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.