Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Financial Advisor Says Sell NOW!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This property has been on the market for sale. The owner understands the market is not going to deliver his purchase price back to him when he sells. He has consulted with his financial advisor and the message is .... Sell This Home !!! All offers will be presented immediately to the owner who no longer lives in Townsville.
So much more than what you see from the street. This property is a modern low-set house, situated upon a very manageable 512sqm lot, tall fences around the property ensure privacy from the neighbours, marked out gardens help keep the level of mowing manageable - perfect for the busy family. Double secured remote-controlled garage opens onto the street, with no second gate needed to secure your vehicles.
Walk through the large front double-doors to this exceptional four-bedroom house:
- Contemporary and very intelligent floor plan
- Very tall cathedral ceilings provide open space and phenomenal breezes
- Ample air-conditioning and fans throughout
- Sensible tiling throughout the entire house - just so easy to maintain
- Clever open plan living space - merges the kitchen to dining to the enclosed outdoor patio
- Modern kitchen, with plenty of storage, modern appliances and plenty of work-space, including a server to
seamlessly transition between kitchen and dining
- A separate lounge space towards the front of the home contains entertainment away from the kitchen
- Separate, full theatre room with cinema balustrade and elevated seating area - installed theatre system
completes the cinema experience
- Enclosed patio features plantation shutters, creating even more privacy from neighbours, and boasts an above-
ground spa with glass panel fencing and access to the rear yard
- Four full bedrooms, with BIR's and air-conditioning
- Master features a full WIR & Ensuite
- Plenty of security screening on doors and windows helps enhance security
- Contemporary main-bathroom design
- Internal Laundry with side-access and plenty of workspace options
- Dual linen closets in hallway.
- Solar systems help reduce energy costs
This treasure is situated within the modern community of Bohle Plains, a very short drive to the Ring Road, providing arterial access to major shopping centres (Kirwan CBD) which includes medical & government services, schools, James Cook University, Cannon Park Entertainment Precinct and the Willows Golf Course. Being situated right around the corner from the main road into the suburb, the location is extremely convenient.
Julie Munro & The Team are here to help you find value in this property. We have all the information you will need to make an informed decision about how to purchase this home. Julie Munro & The Team work 7 days a week and are available to arrange inspections for you.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
512m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.