Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Home Is Where The Heart Is!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
The decision to build this family home 24 years ago was purely for investment. When the owners saw it, they moved into it and have stayed there ever since... until now ! The father of this home is undertaking a great challenge to write his autobiography. He is proud to declare he has been a wonderful father. The home where they have raised their children, invested their values and morals for a brilliant family life, is now on the market. With humble surroundings - huge family opportunities have been created and achieved; however, the owners are now winding down, and making the next step towards a well deserved retirement, and this property must sell.
Let the property help you make cherished family memories with:
- Quiet secluded street, with no neighbours to the rear of the property
- Situated upon a generous, fully fenced 747m2 lot.
- Shaded patio looking over a peaceful 2.9 hectares of park-land.
- In-Ground fibreglass pool with generous lounging areas within the enclosure for relaxation.
- Classic kitchen design with large bench-top space and plenty of cupboards for storage.
- Air-Conditioning everywhere
- Built-In Wardrobes in all three bedrooms.
- Master Bedroom features an ensuite
- Extended entertaining area with large windows allowing natural light in.
- Hallway linen closet.
- A very short, safe walk to Bohlevale State School
- Supermarkets, medical services, service stations, gyms, cafes, fast food & Bunnings - everything is on hand at North Shore CBD!
- 15 minute drive to the Bushland Beach Esplanade.
- A short drive on main roads to reach any other Townsville destination
Julie Munro & The Team are very proud to give you the opportunity to call this property your home. Julie & The Team work 7 days a week and inspections of this property can be organized quickly. Please call Jools & The Team to arrange your viewing today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
747m² / 0.18 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.