Stop Day Dreaming: Come & Live On Daydream!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A unique opportunity to position yourself in the heart of Burdell! The home is minutes' walk from parks & playgrounds; a very short drive to schools, the Northern Beaches shopping precincts & Bunnings. Heading towards town is done with ease as you are close to main roads and you'll have arterial access to the rest of Townsville!
This fully fenced home has been positioned to make best use of the land. Generating a much more generous side-access - great yard for children and pets to roam! Running alongside the property is a vegetation corridor ensuring you only have one neighbour! The fully irrigated yard will help keep your grass green - just set & forget! This home is built with everything in mind that a homeowner needs:
- Beautiful tall ceilings - plenty of vertical space simply opens the home up.
- Four good-sized carpeted bedrooms, all with Daikin air-conditioners & BIR's.
- Three bedrooms are serviced by a modernly furnished bathroom, boasting a shower and bath - perfect for all members of the family of any age!
- Master Bedroom features a full en-suite with modern styling, as well as a full WIR
- An extremely generous kitchen size - with plenty of workspace, appliance space & storage options, all adorned with gorgeous stone bench-tops through a breakfast bar, uninterrupted into the intelligently open plan living and dining areas.
- A good sized undercover, non-slip tiled entertaining area keeps the harsh climate at bay, and is fitted out with fans, lighting, and electrical outlets.
- Fully air-conditioned living areas throughout, with tastefully contemporary tiles making cleaning a breeze, and helping keep the heat down!
- Plenty of windows with lockable security screens and roller blinds creates a sense of privacy & security and lets the natural light just flood in.
- Internal access, extra high double garage, secured with automatic doors increases security and comfort at the push of a button.
- Unlike similar floor plans, the home has retained an internal laundry separate to the garage, with exposed aggregate path access to the alternate side entrance and direct access to the washing line: all upon a low-maintenance pebbled courtyard.
- The yard can be maintained, or extra storage gained from the nifty double access garden shed (4.5m x 3m) tucked away in the back corner of the yard - equipped with power points and lighting: it can be used for whatever you have in mind!
The owners have proudly used this home as an investment: however due to changing circumstances this property must sell. It is simply perfect for the downsizer or younger family looking to escape the hustle and bustle of inner city living - though that could never disqualify anyone, as anybody can come to love this home!
Julie Munro & The Team are here to help you find value in this property. We have all the information you will need to make an informed decision about how to purchase this home. Julie Munro & The Team work 7 days a week and are available to arrange inspections for you.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Wide Side Access
566m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.