QUICK - Lock In Lockyer Place Elevated Vistas & Breezes!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning, elevated position brings you views through Mount Louisa all the way to the City Lights and Castle Hill. Designed and constructed with innovations ahead of it's time. Nestled amongst families who look out for each other in a quiet cul-de-sac perched high for breezes all year round.
This manageable 660sqm block comes with the advantage of level ground - the retaining walls remain out of view. Plenty of privacy from neighbours above and below the property. The home comes fenced, with double-gate side access for boats and recreational vehicles, secured internal access double garage, and established gardens with drainage in the yard. Positioned to receive limitless breezes that comes only from living in this desirable elevated position.
The contemporary design only accentuates the already attractive vistas. When purchasing their next family residence, the owners valued quality and being able to move straight into their new home. The owners have painted, installed new carpet, thoroughly tended to any maintenance to ensure you too can move right into this home without lifting a finger (except the packing boxes)! You will adore:
- Reinvigorated driveway lighting
- Front timber decking with glass panel fencing.
- Fully tiled living areas.
- Plenty of windows allowing the natural light and breezes to flood into every room
- Security screening throughout
- High ceilings with rotary cassette air-conditioning (living areas), fans & A/C throughout.
- Contemporary & generous kitchen with modern appliances and plenty of storage. The beautiful stone bench-top serves doubly as a servery, bar and flows seamlessly to the open plan living areas and comfortable tiled outdoor entertaining area.
- Fully serviced extended tiled under-roof entertaining area - surrounded by glass panel fencing making sure not to inhibit your view. Comes with lighting, fans, power-points and gas plumbing.
- 4 refreshed bedrooms with fans and split system air-conditioners, with brand new carpets installed.
- Lay in the master bedroom and soak up the stunning views. Full walk-in robe, contemporary ensuite, boasting floor to ceiling tiling and double basins.
- Three additional bedrooms all with built-in robes, freshly carpeted
- Tiled, internal laundry with rear access to a private courtyard.
Julie Munro & The Team are here to help you find value in this property. We have all the information you will need to make an informed decision about how to purchase this home. Julie Munro & The Team work 7 days a week and are available to arrange inspections for you.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- City Views
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.