Enormous Land & Home Opportunity!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
What a brilliant property opportunity for you to position yourself in Mundingburra. This well-established neighbourhood is timeless, popular and has consistently held its own as a renowned family friendly neighbourhood in the Townsville Region. Mundingburra boasts nearby access to some of Townsville's best private and public schools - anbd falls within the Pimlico State School catchment. Very close to public transport, shops and Ross River, this precious gem will go quickly.
Located on 1,047 square metres of fully fenced yard, this high set home has wonderful downstairs storage and fully secured open spaces. There is a wonderful room downstairs : fully lined, insulated, airconditioned, tiled and could meet so many needs. The laundry is located downstair. Brilliant double carport at the front of the home.
Double gate side access leads to the extremely generous yard, a blank slate for you. The modest floor plan boasts a comfortable kitchen with plenty of storage and servery access to the living and dining rooms. The study flows through double doors to the large entertaining deck/patio, which will without a doubt serve as your second living area.
Polished floorboards really accentuate the house, with plenty of windows to allow natural light in. Air-conditioning helps cool the house throughout. Three carpeted bedrooms provide plenty of sleeping space, with the Master and spare room featuring Built in Robes.
- Short distances to schools, shops, sports facilities and community groups
- Short walk to Ross River walking tracks
- New Double Car Port
- Roof Recently Replaced 5 Years Ago
- Large under-roof deck at rear of property - host every function at your new home
- Double gate side access to property
- Large yard and established gardens for development potential (small shed or pool)
- Plenty of secured storage under the house.
- Good sized self-contained room under the house; tiled, air-conditioned and would serve well as a man-cave, sewing room or kids retreat - it's all up to you!
- Three carpeted and air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Polished floor-boards throughout living areas.
Julie Munro & The Team are here to help you find value in this property. We have all the information you will need to make an informed decision about how to purchase this home. Julie Munro & The Team work 7 days a week and are available to arrange inspections for you. The owner have transferred to Brisbane - all offers to purchase this home will be presented immediately !
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Enormous Deck
1,047m² / 0.26 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.