Hillside Retreat - Close to Army, Hospital & University
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tucked into the side of Mt Stuart is this solid block three bedroom home that is ideally located only 7 km from Laverack Army Base and the JCU University & Hospital. No need for gym membership as it is set on three levels and keep fit running up and down the steps and an easy bike ride to work with bike lanes all the way to these facilities.
Have the best of both worlds with a 1012sqm block less than 15 minutes to the City and new Football Stadium (opening in 2020). Situated on 3 levels with the top level giving you the impression of being miles from anywhere but only a short drive to Fairfield Shopping Centre, Bunnings, a choice of private and state schools and Murrey sporting complex.
Some of the many features are:
* Double carport with roller doors and street access
* Small storage/workshop area plus low maintenance gardens
* Massive front deck- great for entertaining and shaded by the gardens
* Three large bedrooms, all have large built in wardrobes, two with built in desks
* Tiled throughout for easy care living and keep you cool
* Second living area plus study/office- ideal for home business or 4th bedroom
* Study/office or could be made into a walk in robe or ensuite for 4th bedroom
* Solid timber kitchen, gas cook top and oven, pantry, room for any size fridge
* Big & bold bathroom - claw foot bath with overhead shower
* Second separate toilet and internal laundry
* Instantaneous gas hot water
* Solar power already installed to keep power bills to a minimum
* Back deck with undercover clothes line
* Council approved large garden shed
* Cleared flat ground perfect for gazebo
* Views through the trees for miles and miles
* Sheltered and surrounded by native bush land
If you are seeking a well built home that is private in a rural setting and still located within 15 minutes of the city then look no further. Inspection by appointment welcome at anytime.
* Please note some furnishings are provided by virtual furniture.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Deck
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.