A hidden gem waiting to be unveiled
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Lynd Street is located on the southern boundary of the leafy haven of Mundingburra. It is literally 100 metres from Ross River with its abundance of shady parklands and provides easy access to the river's bikeways and fishing pontoons. This property presents as a rough diamond just waiting for someone to unveil its hidden potential. It is a genuine 2 level design with the kitchen, a bathroom and a living area located downstairs. On the top level are 4 good sized bedrooms, a large living area, 2 way bathroom and a patio that overlooks the pebblecrete pool. Also on the ground level are a secure single garage and a wealth of storage space. A first inspection will reveal the features that will allow this house to be transformed into a comfortable family home. No2 Lynd Street has all the potential to be the best home in the street. Seize this opportunity now to turn this offering into your castle.
• Located within a minutes' walk of Ross River.
• Quiet location with parkland at each end of the street.
• Walking distance to The Cathedral School
• Wide selection of shops and supermarkets within easy reach by bus or car
• Bike riders have easy access to the riverside bikeway network.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.